★ Get Tokyo Housing License!
★ Chinese, English, Korean multilingual!
★ All room facilities are free of charge!
The nearest station is NishishinjukuGochome station and it takes 5 minutes by walk. To Shinjuku station, 4 minutes by train. Business people , couple , group and family are all welcome to stay , children who under 5 years old can stay for free. We are looking forward your coming !
Caution: There is no toilet in the room. We have public restroom and bathroom. Please feel free to use
As all the rooms are rented for private use , please do not worry about any problems of sharing with any other guests . Only toilets and bathrooms are common.
-Except bedroom other places are common place, so please consider other guests
-There are only two bathrooms, so please don't use them for a long time.
-There is a public bath near the property. It only take 6 minutes by walk. In the access guide file, there is an explanation of location. (600m)
-Please do not dump trash in the sink
-Please be quiet after 10 p.m. Don't disturb the rest of other guests.
-Public places are shared with other guests, so please use them quietly.
-double bed x1 , single bed x 1
-Wash basin (public)
-Bath items(shampoo, body soap)(public)
-Hair dryer (public)
Bedroom is completely rented, so feel free to use it.
You need to do check-in because of the Japanese ryokan law. Please check-in with the tablet that is placed in public space. You need a passport to check-in.
Feel free to contact me anytime. We are waiting.
There is one staff member, but staff speak only Japanese. If you have any questions, please send us a message or call us with the number we sent.
It is very convenient for sightseeing because it is in central area of Tokyo. There are many restaurants, Isakaya, etc are in near the station and you can also do shopping. Shibuya, Shinjuku, Asakusa Shrine, Tokyo Disney Land, and Mount Kamakura and Hakone and Fuji are also easy to visit. Please feel free to contact me in case of difficulties.
- Narita Airport : 82 minutes (2 transfers)
- Haneda Airport : 49 minutes (transfer once)
- Nakano Station : 16 minutes (transfer once)
- Nakano San Mall : One minute walking from Nakano Station
- Nakano Broadway : Walking 5 minutes at Nakano Station
- Shinjuku Station : 4 Minutes
- Tokyo Station : 30 minutes (1 transfer)
- Shinagawa : 33 minutes (transfer once)
- Ikebukuro : 20 minutes (transfer once)
- Ginza : 28 minutes (1 transfer)
- TsukijI : 33 minutes (transfer once)
- Akihabara : 29 minutes (transfer once)
- Asakusa : 35 minutes (2 transfers)
- Odaiba : 42 minutes (1 transfer)
- Robonggi : 14 minutes of tram
- Ueno Zoo : 12 Minutes Walk from Uenok Station
- Gibri Art Museum : 17 minutes ' walk from KichijojI Station
- Tokyo National Museum : 4 minutes walk from Utu Isdani Station
- Imperial Palace : 14 minutes walk from Tokyo Station
- Tokyo Skytree : Walking at Tokyo Sky Tree Station for 3 minutes
- Tokyo Tower : 10 minutes walk from Akaba NebashI Station
- National Art Hall : Two minutes ' walk from Ryōgoku Station
- Meiji Shrine : One minute walking at the station in front of Meiji Shrine
-There is no charge for children under 5 years old. Visiting with your family is welcome!
-I have other rooms in the same building. Please let me know when you come with a large number of people.
-Please do check-in with the tablet placed in public space. You need a passport for this.