This beautiful house with a view of the wind and the wind has a quiet Japanese-style native street, a rushing OASIS supermarket at the corner of the street, a Universal Studios starting subway station and a distant night sky in Umeda.
Nearest station Noda Station
JR Noda Station (to Osaka Universal Studios 3 Station)
Hanshin Noda Station (Umeda 3 minutes direct)
Kobe, Kyoto, Nara and Wakayama are all 40 to 60 minutes away.
Completely independent, suitable for group travel
- A three-storey, one-of-a-kind building with a unique atmosphere and an exclusive private space
The oversized terrace on the top floor is quite rare among Osaka B&Bs. When you are in your leisure time, you can go to the sun during the day and talk to you at night. It is also a good choice to see the scenery!
The first floor is the room and the room: double bed
Second floor: living room + kitchen
Third floor: three rooms
One double bed
One single bed (double bed after unfolding)
Last room is a double + a single floor mat, can accommodate 3 people
- Max 9 people, suitable for families, groups, parents and children
- Infused with Japanese and Western styles, warm and comfortable
- Tea room/tatami, which can experience Japanese tea ceremony and oriental Zen, and can be transformed into a tatami room
- Spacious living room + open kitchen + dining area, enjoy the joy of everyone gathering together
- Super comfortable top floor terrace for a quiet afternoon
★ Awesome equipment ★
- Free WiFi and super high speed.
- Refrigerator, microwave, air conditioning, TV, kettle, kitchenware, etc., make you feel at home.
- Separate bathroom and toilet
-clean towels (according to the actual number of guests)