- Brand new apartment space in classy Akasaka neighbourhood
- Only 5 min from Akasaka Sta. / 7 min from Akasaka-Mitsuke Sta.
- Easy train access to Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Shibuya, Harajuku, Omotesando, Ginza, Tokyo Station, etc. - Pocket wifi provided during your stay
- Many nice restaurants & shops within walking distance
- Within 20 min walk to Roppongi Modern, brand new 1BR apartment space with Japanese styled interior. Can accommodate up to 2 people
- perfect for couples or single traveller
In addition to the amenities listed below, we provide:
+ Electric Kettle
★ Check-in ★
Check-in time is after 4pm.
We can occasionally offer early check-ins, but please check with us in advance.
Many train stations have coin lockers where you can keep your luggage if needed :)
★ Check-out ★
Checkout is at 11am.
Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags, as we need to prepare the room for the next guest. We recommend using the coin lockers at a station if needed :)
★ Availability ★
Our calendar on this page is generally up to date, please feel free to book without inquiry. We often accept last-minute bookings as well. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
Room rates can fluctuate depending on currency conversion, so our listing page will give the most accurate price
★ Last Words ★
To ensure you have a smooth check-in and pleasant stay, please read the information included on this page and in the messages we send you :)
We're looking forward to hosting you, and hope you enjoy your stay!
You will have access to:
+ 1 Bedroom
+ A simple kitchen with basic cooking tools & utensils
+ 1 Bathroom with toilet, bath & shower
+ 2 Japanese futon sets
+ 1 single sofa bed Please feel free to use my place as your own private home.
Though I would like to meet as many guests as possible, my schedule is very tight.
Akasaka is one of the classiest areas in Tokyo, and the apartment is located in peaceful and safe area.
You will have access to many nice restaurants and cafes all within few mins walk of the apartment.
Roppongi is within 20 mins walk away, and you can easily take the train to Ikebukuro, Tokyo Sta., Shinjuku, Harajuku, Omotesando, etc.
The closest train stations is:
- Akasaka Station (Chiyoda Line) 5 min walk
- Akasaka-Mitsuke Station (Marunouchi Line) 7 min walk
★ Around Tokyo (by Train) ★
Shinjuku - 16 min
Harajuku - 11 min
Shibuya - 12 min
Roppongi - 15 min
Omotesando - 5 min
Akihabara - 21 min
Tokyo Station - 15 min
Ginza - 12 min
Ueno - 28 min
Asakusa - 34 min
Tsukiji - 18 min
Shinagawa - 26 min
★ From the Airport ★
We will send you detailed instructions from the airport.
Narita - approx. 73 min by train
Haneda - approx. 49 min by train