This flat locates in the center of SHINJUKU area.
Extremely good access and convenient to any major spots in SHINJUKU and TOKYO.
You can walk to
- KABUKICHO know as famous nightspots (one of the most busiest district in Japan (or even in the world)
- GOLDEN STREET which is famous for tons of bars and pubs and small restaurants
- Luxury and fancy department stores such as ISETAN, MARUI, LUMINE, BICRO, TOKYU HANDS, TAKASHIMAYA, eta
- HIGASHI-SHINJUKU district where you can enjoy a variety of foods (Japanese food, French, Italian, nice bistro, and eta)
- Korean Town (big Korean town there)
There are two ways to get to the flat.
1. From SHINJUKU station:
It will take you about 10-12 minutes by walk and 5 minutes by taxi (JPY720-730 (first ride fee)).
You can enjoy many shops and restaurants along your way from SHINJUKU station to the flat by walk.
2. From OHKUBO station.
OHKUBO station is JR SOUBU LINE and it is just 1 stop away (2 minutes ride) from SHINJUKU station.
It will take you only 2-3 minutes by walk from the station to the flat.
From airport (either Haneda or Narita), I recommend you to take a limousine bus to SHINJUKU WEST station (新宿駅西口) stop.
From the bus stop, you have two options to get to the flat (refer to explanation above).
Very easy, convenient, and straightforward to take the limousine bus.
This flat is on the top of the apartment and there are no other flats on the same floor.
Very large (size without balcony is more than 80㎡ / 862ft²), brand new (just renovated), luxury & clean with great SHINJUKU view.
You can find convenience stores and super-market nearby, so you can get fresh groceries or fruits and any other stuff anytime.
This flat is 2bedrooms (2 completely separated large rooms), 1 large living room, easy-to-use functional kitchen, 100% separated toilet, 100% separated bathroom, and large balcony for 9 guests.
Very new and luxury structure with nice interior.
I mostly care for room cleanness and professional cleaning has been done before your check-in in order to make any guest feel comfortable and cozy.
Everything is prepared for your living. (for short-term and for long-term)
I also can support you in making restaurant reservation, ticket purchasing, eta.
This flat is a wonderful place to stay where you can feel relax and comfortable during your stay and can enjoy the amenity of the city.
・Large living room, easy-to-use functional kitchen and large balcony.
・2 bed rooms.
・Bathroom（Shower and Bath tub）
・Toilet with a bidet function
- 1 Double bed and 1 single bed in the completely separated room
- 3 Single beds in the completely separated room
- 1 Sofabed in the living room
- 2 set of Futon (Blanket and Mattress) in both the bedroom and the living room.
- Comfortably accommodates up to 9 people
- More than 80㎡ / 862ft²
This apartment is brand new, luxury, and very large, and 100% fit to an accommodation for family, couple, or friends (up to 9 people).
I prepare for an English manual, explaining direction, how-to-check-in, electrical products, and so on.
The manual will be provided after your booking.
Please read the manual for your better stay.
~AMENITIES AND EQUIPMENT~
FREE POCKET WIFI (WIMAX)
※Please note that
- it is unlimited usage but internet service provider regulates 3G bites in 3 days.
- if you lose or break the pocket wifi, I need to charge you USD300 for the replacement.
- Hair Dryer
- Soap, shampoo and toilet paper
- Hand and bath towels
- Gas stoves
- Dish washer
- Kitchen utensils
- Electric kettle
The whole equipment in the apartment is free for guest use, including shampoo, rinse, kitchen utensils, plates, and other amenities.
The apartment is solely for guest use, but please feel free to give me a message on air b&b whenever you have any problems during your stay.
＊4 minutes to Harajuku Station by train (JR Line)
＊6 minutes to Ikebukuro Station by train (JR Line)
＊7 minutes to Shibuya Station by train (JR Line)
＊9 minutes to Roppongi Station by train (Toei Ohedo Line)
＊13 minutes to Tokyo Station by train (JR Line)
＊15 minutes to Ginza Station by train (Marunouchi Line)
＊20 minutes to Ueno Station by train (JR Line)
＊23 minutes to TSUKIJI station (TSUKIJI fish market) by train (JR & TOKYO Metro Line)
＊26 minutes to Asakusa Station by train (Toei Shinjuku & Asakusa Line)